Thursday 1 October 2009

New Home For This Blog

Over the last few month my blog has been getting more and more visitors, which is great, but bandwidth was limited. In August I just made it to the end of the month before the bandwidth ran out, but last month (September) it ran out in the second week, which meant that my blog has been suspended for a couple of weeks.

I've moved to Blogspot for greater bandwidth and because I can finally get my logo at the top of the blog and move things about easier. Due to the old host and the new one being incompatible, I've had to migrate all the old posts manually, which took some time.

I will be posting here three times a week (Mon, Wed & Fri), starting from this Monday 5th of Oct. I look forward to some feedback from you the reader

No comments:

Post a Comment